Friday, June 27, 2008

Everyone Needs Energy Saving Tech

I'm very into eco-friendly. I have one of those smith's bags that is made from canvas that you can bring to Smith's everytime and not have to use countless plastic/paper bags. My thermostat in my house is energy savings, changing the temperature every hour or so as to not rack up a huge energy bill, I live in Las Vegas its 107 degrees outside, but the energy saver still keeps the house pretty cool. I use energy saving light bulbs, energy saving dvd players, and even this Acer laptop that I'm using right now is energy saving. What isn't energy saving is my mom watching all her judge shows, I don't really know why it wouldn't be energy saving since it is using the same technology but I still know it sucks, and anything that sucks can't be that eco friendly. She just asked me if I like plums , what a douchebag. Anywho, out of all the things all my wish list I think I need an energy saving vacuum seriously. My vacuum doesn't even work. Luckily for us, dirt devil has made a vacuum that uses 70% less energy than other vacuum cleaners, It's name is the Accucharge. Check it out. Energy Star

No comments: