Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Poetry

Liar

Cat food cans and dance macabre
Ta visage est beau mais c'est sombre.
I just want to hold hands
All this talk about romance, is killing me in...
In such a kind way...
You let me down awkwardly
You just don't let me down like that
LIAR, with a smile that could disembowel me
Why did you light that candle, honey, blow it out and turn on the light
I'm sweating, I'm nauseous, I'm not ALRIGHT
I should've kept it a secret
Now all I have to do is regret
See you at the nest suaree
Mais, pourquois, mon amour, donnez moi votre coeur
Embrace-moi, tout les soirs, je t'aime vous, vous et mois devnnons nous.
Cheesiness aside, I lied
I'm just a child of the free spirt
I can go whichever way I please
I can't stand it when you look over my shoulder
And touch it just to tease
It's not fair to be so cruel
To such a little woman
Which is so unlike me
But around you I'm small
My knees buckle
I crawl
Like the infant I devolved into
Suddenly I regain my composure
I realize I was just daydreaming again

Homo Erectus

Homo Erectus, Homo Erectus
Peace talks and vector, defiant collectors, grabbing at everything.
Reliant inspectors, picking away at this murder investigation.
They flew to the train station, and there was an elation during the duration of the creation of heart....relation, salvation, destination, desperation, at least you carried me over the threshhold.
Homo Erectus Homo Erectus
Baby come and meet us, for you feel to me like a fetus, soft skin rubs against the old.
We'll still sit and sip on Margaritas. Living life with teenage libidos.
Do you hear the violins, well neither do I, but here is where I break the rotation, we cry, we lie, we sigh. You told me life was a circle. It doesn't feel very circular to me when you're such a square. Revealed to me a newborn 20 something year old with eyes open, face bare. Young Indian, did you know you were a chief, well I'm a priestess, wanna cheat?
Homo Erectus Homo Erectus
Do you respect us? This is priceless, the smile completes the outfit you so carefully picked out. Nice vest, i'm impressed. When you're on the spot, you stay on it for oh so long. We pick, we're fickle, we like, we hate, we buy on whims and we mate. To be a human being, how boring, not an angel like you. Sweet cheeks tell me, do you even get the flu? Immortal, moral, coitus, coil, Shakespeare wrote exactly what I feel everyday. It doesn't matter what play. For I'm a human easily written, stereotype me and place me on a page, I'll fit in next to xylophone, a nice picture of me trapped in my human flesh cage.
Homo Erectus Homo Erectus, You're a joke!

No comments: