Thursday, July 31, 2008

Last Night

I was making that paper babysitting for my Mom's friend's kids. So I basically decided to watch The Ten because everyone who had given me their critique had a fucking OPINION. What I mean by the capitalized opinion is that most people were divided in opinion from one another. LOL (psychology terms and shizzbangs.) ANYHOOSER,Some people say its shiteous,and others say its great.

I think it's good. My reasoning is the actors are great minus Wynona Ryder, who is a pretty good actress but I hate her anyway. Paul Rudd mmmm.

BUT JUSTIN THEROUX is my man, mmmm give me some of that, AND DRESSED UP LIKE MEXICAN JESUS. Muy caliente.

Anyways yeah that movie was okay, SOME dialogue was hilarious, other things about the movie seemed lackluster. AND YES DAD, I can see how you though it was an ignorama fest.

Anyways before I watched The Ten, I have to be perfectly honest with you, I WAS CONTENT watching the shit out of an episode of Gullah Gullah Island. It was about GRANDMA UPSIDE DOWN CAKE coming to the island and knowing shit about everyone else grandparents and it rocked. \m/


Lick-lick-lick-lick-lick it like a polliwag

No comments: