Sunday, July 13, 2008

Elf Tower, New Mexico


I love love love love love lovjavascript:void(0)e Michael Todd. For those of you who are like "WHOZAT?!", "hez zeh bazzizt zof Coheedz and Cambriaz" I have no clue why I'm talking like that, I'm stoned. *stoned face*. (Random Nessa shout out! theplaylists.blogspot.com, we will soon take over the world!) But Basically Michael "Mic" Todd is mine, back off. LOL JK(sort of)

And for those of you who don't know about Elf Tower, New Mexico; its a song created by Coheed and Cambria before their second stage turbine blade album. Claudio claims he "forgot" how to play the song. I half believe it. Listen to Junesong Provision Acoustic if you get the change and coheed's covers of use your love and sister christian, actually Co&Ca are my favorite band, in my not often humble opinion, you should listen to everything from pre-second stage turbine blade all the way up to no world for tomorrow. the album i fell for the hardest was in keeping secrets of the silent earth: 3, but i think that's because that's all i listened to when I went to california for long summers.

Charles Manson, pretty good (sarcasm). GARBAGE DUMP, true lyricism.



I bet Charles Manson would kick my ass in a free style. His rhymes are impeccable.
here's my rap about charles manson.

i'm not gonna rap about charles manson lol

No comments: