Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm bored

I'm pretty bored today I don't really know what to do it's Friday and I feel like i have checked out on school for real.
UGH
the university life.

anyways here's another interesting site to help you get out of your economic crunch

Free money making opportunity. Join Cashfiesta.com and earn cash.



I'm fucking mad at Republicans, I don't hate hate them, BUT seriously I put up with fucking 8 years of Bush and didn't stage a fucking "tea party" once, but fucking Republicans can't even stand like 4 months of Obama that shit is whack. 8 fucking years of your idiot fucking president and you can't even stand 4 lousy months of Obama. Oh go and fucking cry that you got taxed BUT seriously the people who are griping are the only ones who can afford to fucking get taxed like that. So i hope they had fun yesterday tea bagging each other like the fucking homos they are.

No comments: